I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas about how
to load balance two external network connections using
iptables/net filter?  I have no ASN, but I've got two
network connections from different providers.  I have
a block of IPs from one of the providers, but the other
is pulling a dynamic.  The perfect world result would be
that I could somehow get my upstream traffic balanced but
continue to use the static IPs.  I don't know of any way,
aside from acquiring an ASN, to get this working properly,
but I thought I should ask in case there's some magical
solution available I'm unware of.  Solaris will dynamically
load balance requests if you have more than one gateway
defined, but I'm ignorant of any such technique in linux.

Any ideas?

TIA