From: Chris Worth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 27 June 2002 06:11
To: Rajesh Shah; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Backing up Tape drive and Software.

I don't have the drive yet.  I'm still researching.  only bad thing about
lots of choices :)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:39:40 -0700, Rajesh Shah wrote:

>Hi,
> You can check Veritas Netbackup or legato networker.what type of DLT
drives ?

>rajesh

software to
back up
>       itself and some windows clients, and mac Clients.  I've found out
about the
software I
>       can use to copy the mac data to the server., so that's covered.  I
need a
>       recommendation or two for a reliable tape library and sotware to run
it as
hands off as
>       possible.
>
>       I've been reading about ARCserve and Novastore.  Any thoughts on
these or
any other
>       suggestions?
>

>       Thanks,
>
>       chris

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com