Chris Watt wrote:

> -       Users are stupid. They put things in /tmp and expect the files to hang
> around (then get offended if I have to reboot and the contents of /tmp
> vanishes as a result).

Dear Mr Watt,
Users are not "stupid" !
My users would ask you the point in time to turn an DvP into an FoP and the
implications to treasury. They might consider you "stupid" if you do not know what
they are talking about. I assured them the likes of you are not "stupid", just
very talented in your field.
Kind Regards,
Arthur CHAN

begin:vcard
n:Chan;Arthur
tel;work:1.718.633.5892
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.saysit.com
org:SAYS I.T.
adr:;;234 E 2nd Street;Brooklyn;New York;11218-2314;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Partner
note;quoted-printable:This message and all attachments are confidential.=0D=0AThey are meant solely for the addressee.=0D=0AAny authorised use or dessemination is prohibited.=0D=0AEmails are liable to unauthorised alterations.=0D=0ANeither SAYS I.T. nor any of its partners or subsidiaries or affiliates=0D=0Ashall be responsible for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
x-mozilla-cpt:;25408
fn:Arthur Chan
end:vcard