On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 01:53:57PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I saw that i wasn't alone in this case but i want to know if anyone of you
> had succeded in burning the second cdrom of redhat 7.3.
> I tried Nero 5.5 and Easy CD Creator 5 under Windows. Installation doesn't
> recognize my cdrom.
> ( rem: md5sum checksum of my iso is correct).
> What options do i have to put when i burn iso's redhat distributions ?

It's been a long time since I used Nero so this may not be accurate but...

In the "File" menu, you have the choice to "Burn Images".
Nero lets you explore your drive for a .nrg file (or
something like that).
Choose "Any File" and pick any of the isos you've downloaded,
click "OK" twice and it should start buring the CD.

Good luck!