Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply, I have been to that web site and I am on the mail
list, I was hoping RH would have just updated their version since it so old.

The problem I seem to be having is, if I try to mount a windows file system
or send and receive mail it starts ok but then just gives up part way
through the transmission.
I have transferred 1 Mb file using ftp which worked ok. maybe it's a windows
problem ???

Mounting a linux samba file system seems to work ok and small windows
directories will mount but anything with more than 10 or so files won't.
Mail can be received if it is small but will fail if it is larger that a
couple of 100k.
If I turn off CIPE and go direct over the net it works fine (I have only
tried email this way).

Pings take about 75 msec.
The ADSL speed 512/128 Kbs
The IDSN speed 128/128 Kbs

The network looks something like this.
                                                               Linux
              Firewall                                       Firewall
               Linux                                     to private network
 ----          ----                                            ----
|    |________|    |_____ ADSL ______Internet_______ISDN______|    |_____>
private network
|    |        |    |      MODEM                    Firewall | |    |
of Windows and
linux PC
Windows 2000    |                                           V    |
Fake ip's this side
Fake ip's       |                                      mail/web  |
this side       |                                       server   |
                              CIPE Link

Regards
Stephen Davey