On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 07:46:07PM -0400, Jay Daniels wrote:

> I've always been told to use eterm from enlightenment because gnome
> terminal was screwed but never found out how to compile just the
> enlightment terminal for x. any ideas?

Yea, go to google and look for src.rpm. Or eterm.org, and see where he
keeps the tarball'd stuff at. I have an 0.8.9 686 rpm that runs fine
on RH7.x, and was my terminal application of choice before MGT. But,
really mgt does pretty much what Eterm does, and many, many more
things. Plus, it integrates better with gnome and other window
managers.

--
Hal Burgiss