From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of shyam
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 9:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: suggest-a-backup-software

hi friends

we have RH7.1 network ,solaris 7 and windows too ,i am searching
for a backup software which suits our network.i have tried AMANDA,
that wont work because that needs disk slices to be given as
input(am i right?),but i want only some directories(users home
directories) to be  backed up

can anybody suggest me a backup software

thanks in advance
shyam