On Wednesday 10 July 2002 05:05 am, Dale Kosan wrote:

Or if you want to use a graphical interface to do the install, go to
your K start menu->system->file manager (super user mode), this will
open your file manager as root and will prompt you for the root
password navigate to the file you downloaded and click on it.

> Open a terminal and cd into the Netscape directory, become root, su
> then type ./netscape-installer and hit the enter key...
>
> On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 03:18, Laszlo Saska wrote:
> > I untar the downloaded file to upgrade Netscape.
> > I got the files in the Netscape-installer folder.
> > Now I am lost in the instruction:
> > If I double click the netscape-installer icon then it would run the
> > installation. I am not getting anything
> > The instruction is run script: ./netscape-installer - how to do it?
> >
> > I am totally new to RedHat.
> > Any help would be appreciated

Welcome to the RedHat Community. I hope you like your new distro.

--
David M.
Edification Web Solutions