We have produced FreeS/WAN 1.98b RPMs for RedHat kernel versions 2.4.7-10,
2.4.9-34, 2.4.18-3, 18-4 and 18-5. They don't require any kernel recompilation,
as this results in a module-based install.

These RPMs greatly speed up the installation process: you can get a stock or
fully updated RedHat 7.2 or 7.3 system up and running with FreeS/WAN in
minutes. That way, you can spend more time tweaking your configuration. :)

They are available at:

ftp://ftp.xs4all.nl/pub/crypto/freeswan/RedHat-RPMs

Sam Sgro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]