I am using Redhat 7.2 and I have configured Samba 2.2.5-1.

I my Network Places, I am able to view my Linux Server and access my
shared directories, here I get the option of Printers and Faxes, when
I try to Add Printer I get the following error message.

" You dont have sufficient privileges a add a printer on
"\\SambaServer". Do you want to run this command as a different user?
"

What could be the reason for this error message, though I am able to
access the shared directories on SambaServer from my Network Places.

TIA.

-Rupesh