On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Dale Scott wrote:

> Where can I find a newer version of Apache in RPM format for RH 7.2?

1.3.22 is the latest Redhat supplied version. The security fix was applied
as a patch rather than supply 1.3.26. Redhat frequently does this for
security fixes, such as the recent OpenSSH incident and others.

Why do this? Stability. Rather than rush out a security fix with
additional untested code, get out JUST the fix.

Bill Carlson
--
Systems Programmer    [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | Anything is possible,
Virtual Hospital      http://www.vh.org/      | given time and money.