Here is the issue, I got this meesage of from an admin software on the
machine:

But I guess the kernel has been patched for all vulnerabilities? Does
anybody know about the possible quota problem?

I just want to see if I really should then get 7.3 to have the latest
kernel. Because I had a machine with 2.4.7-10 and it had quit big quota
issues..