On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 05:50, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > this version is *way* too old to use.  get a copy of 7.3 or, if you're
> > feeling bold and daring, get the limbo beta.  there's no point at all
> > using 6.0.
> That's a very subjective statement. On some boxen here I'm still happy
> enough running 5.2 ...

Now I don't feel so bad with my main intranet server running 6.0.  I do
intend to upgrade since there are a couple of things I would like to do
that is best to use the newer software packages but hey:

8:06am  up 302 days, 12:06, is kind of cool too :)  I did not realise it
had been up that long maybe I'll shoot for a year uptime just for grins.

Would be a badge of shame if the machine were exposed to the net because
seems like there were some kernel security updates but since its not ...

I am not even sure what was the current release the last time I rebooted
this box.

Bret