But unlike mandrake RH7.1 and newer won't boot from cd on older machines where
mandrake still will cuz they
haven't gone to the 2.88FD format in their iso. If their was a way for me to bypass
that in a laptop that
doesn't have a floppy drive (external or internal) or the money to buy a new one then
I would run redhat on
both my machine at home and on my laptop.