I'm a RH novice and have made mistakes in the 3 weeks that I've been
playing with RH 7.2. One of them was not realizing that, for whatever
reason, Postgre-SQL is the preferred SQL and was installed from the disc
when I installed the system. Because I'm trying to mimic a production
site at our ISP I want mySQL, PHP, and Apache to work together.

To get rid of the PHP/pgSql link and initiate a PHP/mySql one should I
remove pgsql and then install the php-mysql rpm? Should I use the
install disc and do an upgrade with specific packages?

Mark