On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 11:21:58AM +0200, Anand Buddhdev wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 10:05:12PM -0400, Mike Burger wrote:
>
> > The last version that will run on on a Sparc (Red Hat, thatis) is 6.2.
>
> Which is also very old and a lot of the packages are outdated. I'd
> recommend Debian or Suse for Sparc.

Depends on how adventurous you are - if you don't mind experimenting and
getting your fingers dirty, you can also try Aurora. Build 0.3 is based on
RHL 7.3, but there's no installer yet, so you have to upgrade manually from
RHL 6.2. See: http://www.auroralinux.org/

Cheerio,

Thomas
                                       ...'cause only lusers quote signatures!