OS: Redhat 7.3 with latest patches (as of a week or two ago).

     Hello,
sometimes after a failed login attempt on the KDM login screen the KDM login
dialog box greys itself out and disables all further logins (permanently).
Restarting the X server solves the problem.... still this "bug" makes it
very problematic to use KDM since restarting the X server kicks off everyone
is is remotely logged in.

Is this a know bug? Is there a fix? I can't imagine it being a configuration
options because the number of attempts before KDM greys out varies. If this
is a configuration option how do I disable this "feature".

Please tell me other people have this problem....

Sincerely,

    - Henrik