I recently tried to install RH 7.3 on my Toshiba Satellite 490xcdt. The installation
went fine but when I went into X it was all wavy and the resolution was bad. Then when
I went to log off X the screen went black and was flashing white lines across the
screen. I used RH 7.0 on this same machine before and it worked fine. I tried pplaying
with the settings of Xconfigurator and did it manually and nothing worked. THe video
memory on the machine is about 2.0MB. Is that just too small for 7.3 or is there some
way to tweek it?

Matt

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.