From: Chet Nichols III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 12:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: apache cgi-bin problems

Alright here goes..

I'm trying to set it up so each user can have a working cgi-bin folder in their public_html folder. I added the AddHandler thing to allow .cgi as cgi-script or whatever it was, but every time I try and run a script, it says it doesn't exist, and then it says the cgi-bin folder doesn't have permission to be viewed, but it does! However, users can run cgi scripts OUTSIDE of the cgi-bin folder. So what's up with that? I've been messing around for a weekend now, and nothing I've read seems to have helped. Thanks in advance for the response, talk to you soon,

Chet