I set up my DSL on RH 7.3 with pppoe from roaringpenguin.com and I wanted it to start
when the machine boots. I set adsl to start at boot up and it says it is starting and
it goes through with no fail messages. but when I open a web page it cant find it,
like its not connected. but when I try running adsl-start it says it is already
connected. So I have to manually stop it then start it again. Any ideas why this is
happening and how to fix it? Or how can I make it so non root users can run adsl-start?

Matt

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.