Greetings,
I have a problem when viewing ps file with Ghostview. The text in any PS
file is not displayed correctly. It just gives me some some sort of
fuzzy and blurry lines. You can see it here
http://www.goshen.edu/~reubendb/temp/snapshot1.png

This snapshot is from viewing a website, print to file with Mozilla, and
view it in ghostview. The same problem occurs with any ps file

Interestingly, if I start a VNC server, and do a local loopback viewing
it from the local machine, and start the Ghostview there (thus in
display:1.0), it displays fine. The same thing is true when the
ghostview is exported in remote machine; it displays fine.

So I am confused here. I don't even know what to start looking. Never
has this problem before.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Reuben D. Budiardja

--
Remove NO-SPAM in the address to reply.