Yes, I checked the firewall configuration from within Gnome, and
there are no firewall rules set there at all.  At least there are no rules
displayed.  I don't guess I know how to check this from the
command line.  Advice?

> Did you check to make sure there are no firewall rules blocking it?
>

> On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 13:30, David Robinson wrote:
> > I am migrating from Red Hat 6.1 to a new Dell PowerEdge server upon
> > which I've installed RH 7.3.  This is my first experience with
> > xinetd, and I can't seem to get either IMAP or POP3 working outside
> > the box.

David Robinson, Systems Librarian
Middle Tennessee State University
615/898-2572