Hi Chris,

Just insert the first RH 7.3 CD and the gRPM (Gnome RPM) utility will run
automaticly (autorun).

Then all you have to do is clcik INSTALL and then from User
Interface->Desktop place select your KDE and install it.
After you reboot your comp. you'll have your KDE option on your login
manager.

Also if you want you can change your login manaager to KDE login manager as
well.
To do this go to /etc/sysconfig directory and edit the destop file so that
it reads DESKTOP="KDE"
After a reboot even your login manager will be KDE's login manager.

Cheers,

Oktay Kemal
Network and Security Team Leader
Koc Bryce
HQ: Aydinevler Mah. Dumlupinar cad. No:24 Kucukyali, 81580  Istanbul, Turkey

Tel: +90-216-489  4959
Fax: +90-216-417 3610
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: www.kocbryce.com.tr
John Bryce Training Group : EMEA Microsoft CTEC Partner of the Year 2000:
UK * Germany * Israel * Hungary * Turkey
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions