On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 13:52, KnowHow Tech Support wrote:

> I don't see where he was directing that to you at all.  Looks to me like
> he just sent that response back to the list.

My words 2 a tee..

Getting into a discussion regarding this is really pointless and a waste
of peoples bandwidth.

If my reply as taken wrong, then I *never* intended to be rude or point
the finger at anyone on this list, then *I* apologize.

I was just pointing out how could the original poster inadvertently do
something, but at the same time acknowledge receipt of doing something
(replying to the confirmation email) , and still carry on inadvertently
doing that thing!.

I was being picky and slightly sarcastic at the same time.

with no harm intended to anyone..

Just wish people would read the bottom of the emails from the list (its
not that hard)

Mark

--
---
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;