i'm experimenting with compiling and configuring sendmail from source and i
think i've actually got it working... problem is, i still can't grab my mail
off my linux box from another machine. pop3 is needed for this right?

what software is everyone's favourite? all i've found is qpopper but
something tells me it's not the only one out there... any suggestions as to
software packages and/or security suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

daniel a. g. quinn
starving programmer

love isn't in the brain children.  it's blood
blood screaming inside you to work its will
 - spike, buffy the vampire slayer "lovers walk"