Hi Folks,

I've altered the list footers for redhat-list.

For the people that want to unsubscribe and can't see the instructions embedded
in the list headers, I've added:

Unsubscribe mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe

to the footer.

The footer also now begins with "--", which should prevent the footers from being
included in
every single reply. Yah!

For people that want to unsubscribe and cannot figure out the address they used to
subscribe with
and cannot give me a list message with complete headers despite repeated requests from
me to do
so, well, they still get what they deserve.

Postings from non-list members (including members that post from accounts other than
the one they
subscribed with) will still be silently held for moderator approval. This is an
anti-spam feature
with the list admin in mind.

Cheers,

Matt Galgoci
"the human spam filter of redhat-list in my spare time"

__
redhat-list mailing list
Unsubscribe mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe