I had tulip.o loading automatically upon start(This was configured
automatically when I installed it)..  Somehow last night something got
messed up with my net connection and Tulip.o was dropped from the kernal.  I
used Insmod to reload it and it works but it doesnt reload the module when I
reboot. I tried using modprobe to load the module and was expecting the
module to take at boot time, but this wasnt the case either.  How do I get a
module to load automatically upon boot?  Please Help!

Thanks,

dK

David Kramer
Software Developer