Can anyone give me any helpful information on using anything besides XOR
encryption when mounting a file via the loopback device.  losetup as
shipped with 7.3 (and Limbo I, haven't tried Limbo II) doesn't support
DES (or blowfish or anything else).

The site at www.kerneli.org has patches, but they also had replacement
binaries for 7.2  There doesn't seem to be any support for 7.3 from that
site.

I was under the impression that any export restrictions were no longer
hindering the release of these algorithms.  I filed a bugzilla (69207,
but it hasn't been touched by anyone), but perhaps this should be a
feature request?  Anyhow, I would like to do it, but I can't with Redhat
7.3.

Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this without trying to patch the
kernel and/or losetup?

I'm currently running 7.3 with all of the updates.

Thanks,
Kirk