Hi

I have running 5 computers installed with redhat 7 for public search in
library database. For browsing the database we use netscape 4.75

The problem is that public users often close netscape when they have
ended a search, by using the x-icon in right upper corner.

Is there a way I can disable the options for minimizing and closing
netscape? The computers are set up for using netscape only. So if the
only option is to make a global configuration for all programs, it would
be ok.