I have a Redhat 7.2 machine with a 30gig drive and a 100gig drive setup
on mount mount /disk2.I'd like to create a small partition to run
Windows 2000 for DirectX games, but obviously don't want to mess
anything up on my current system.

I can use a partition manager to resize and create a small partition on
the end of the 100 gig drive.

1) Will this hurt how RH sees that disk?
2) How do I install Windows 2000 and be able to get to both OSes since
Windows 2000 will update the master boot record?

I know the second question has been asked a zillion times before, but as
I remember it people wanted you to install Windows first, then RH. I
don't have that option. Anyway, if there's a good step by step on doing
this please send me a link.

Thanks,
James