On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 02:55:04PM +0000, jtnelson wrote:
: I've been trying to follow instructions from postfix.org for setting up the
: server to use cyrus-sasl, but haven't gotten it to work yet, and it's getting
: aggravating.  I couldn't find any specific documentation from Red Hat about
: this problem.
:
: Does anyone know if there's an easy way to do this with RH 7.3 using Postfix?

Sure, it works great.  You'll have to pull postfix out of the chroot
jail though if you want to use PAM to authenticate against
/etc/[passwd|shadow].  Check the master.cf file and your permissions on
/etc/shadow.  Don't forget to create the appropriate files in /etc/pam.d.

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.