I have a problem here and I have no idea how to get around it.

I am trying to compile a new kernel with RH7.3  (2.4.19) and not matter what I
do the compile never finishes but stops at some error.  What I have been
doing is making a note of what is stopping it and than going into the
'.config' file and commenting out that item.

Then I found that if I didn't comment it out but just re started the compile
process , that it would go by that error and stop somewhere else.

The bottom line is, I can't compile up a new kernel and I need to in order to
change some of the options.

How do I do it with all these errors and stoppages..????

--
Ted Gervais
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia Canada.