    ed> Hey there.
    ed> I just tried installing APC's PowerChute Business Edition via RPM. The
    ed> install went OK (I guess), but it is giving me a warning I need Swing in my
    ed> java folder?

    ed> It seems to find jre OK - so I went to rpmfind to get the swing (library?).

    ed> The only one listed was a noarch file, so I downloaded and tried to install
    ed> it, but it tells me it is for a different operating system.

    ed> Now I'm confused as hell, because I thought noarch meant it works on
    ed> anything.

    ed> Anybody with any insight?

Are you sure you got the right binary from APC,pbeagent-6.1.0-1.i386.rpm ?

rpm -qp --requires pbeagent-6.1.0-1.i386.rpm

/bin/sh
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
ld-linux.so.2
libc.so.6