Just for fun, I want to try getting streaming audio from the internet.  One
site I hit requires a Real Player more recent than 7 (that's what I gather
from the error dialog).

Another caused netscape to give me an error dialog from sox.

I have XMMS and can play og-vorbis files and MP3's (I think I can do the
latter, anyway), and I have seen references to "easily" using linux to get
streaming audio.

Could anyone point me to a site or doc which would help me get this
configured?

Thanks!
-Michael

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary