try this

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: Bil Wetzel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 4:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jason Costomiris wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 03:22:53AM -0400, Bill Wetzel wrote:
> : I sure don't know .. I have sent three "unsubscribe" messages and they
> : advise me something to the affect that they "must hold a board of
> : governers
> : meeting" to see if I can be allowed to unsubscribe !!!!!!!!
>
> I don't suppose you could be bothered to either read the instructions that
> are in the footers of messages sent to the list OR the email you received
> when you subscribed...
>
> --
> Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
> jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org  |  http://www.jasons.org/
>           Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
>                     My account, My opinions.
>
> --
received the same answer  every time.    Actually, there is not too much
that

really does bother me at this stage of life, except for attempts at sarcasm
etc
and "self declared "Technologists, geeks and expecially humans.

Thanks for the very helpful feedback, Mr Costomiris

Bill Wetzel (self proclaimed computer amateur)