After getting a lot of good tips on how to increase the performance of
my Linux-box, I'm now trying different Window managers out. XFce seems
to make wonders to the speed, but I'm interested in trying WindowMaker.

I've installed WindowMaker from the rpm on the Redhat 7.3 cd's, but
there seems to be something else I should do to get WindowMaker running.

When I choose WindowMaker when logging in via Gdm, my default gui loads
instead. I had almost the same experience with XFce before I was told to
run xfce_setup. Is there a similar commando that has to be run to get
WindowMaker working?

Best regards,

 Anders Thoresson