-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Ismael Touama
Envoyé : mercredi 28 août 2002 09:53
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : ...Backup Laws

Hi everyone,

I saw Ashley K.M send a topic on backups.
I wish you give some links where I can learn
to make backups. This including different case
so I can restore in the best and quick way lost
data, configuration or partition...
I'd like to know what partition to backup, what
kind of restore it gives, what to do when made
an integral backup and these incrementals ones
when just a partition had been erased...
What to do i.e when installed and configured
MySQL day d,  and then after installing and configured
severals stuff on my system until incremental backup
on day d+9, and crash my MySQL server...
All of thing like this that make me prevent huge cases
of losing face when something wrong happen.

Thank you for all good doc (is there nothing on it
on sourceforgee ?)...

olé,
ism