Also, I use Ximian Evolution on the server and then about 300 users
connect up using X-Win32 and pull mail inside my network. This works
pretty well, no real worries with this setup. Its kinda nice to have a
centrally managed mail system. Each user has a local account on the
server and a home folder. They connect to their home folder using SAMBA
on Win 2K and XP machines. They auth on the network with a SAMBA PDC.
Works incredibly well. I Use popper for travailing people. Popper_mod
also supports POP and IMAP I believe.

L8TR

Joe