I'm trying to set up Red Hat Linux 7.3 on an A7N266-VM mainboard, which as
the nForce-220D chipset with integrated graphics, sound and LAN.
Installation worked just fine, but:

1. Boot using GRUB fails with message:
        28 : Selected item cannot fit into memory
    Fortunately, "syslinux" boot floppy works just fine, and so does LILO.
2. apmd seems to cause problems (so I've disabled it for now.)
3. When I try to start XFree86, the whole system hangs - screen goes
black, and there is no response to *anything*.

Any help would be appreciated. Especially on 3., of course 1. and 2. I can
live with.

And yes, I do know that integrated solutions like this will often cause
trouble, but I still find them attractive as they allow me to build a
*small* unit.

--
- Toralf