I am using RH 7.3. When I upgraded to it from RH 7.2 the VariCAD program
I was using crashed. It uses OpenGL. I contacted VariCAD and after doing
strace, they informed me the problem is not in VariCAD, but is a problem
with OpenGL or RedHat. I do not know where to go next for help. There is
no support address for OpenGL. I am told VariCAD works in 7.3 and it is
working for others. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me in
where to turn next. I have tried other CAD programs, but none of them is
as functional or as easy for me as VariCAD. I am reluctant to reload 7.3
not as an upgrade but as a new workstation since I will lose so much
additional material that I have added. Any ideas?? Thanks to all.
Leon