Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: Internet sharing

Do u use ipchains as firewall? I had the same problem before I switched
to iptables masquerade and nat.And now my windozes can access the
internet whitout problem. Whith ipchains I had the problem that I could
ping the outside world from the clients, but I couldent access
internet.
Check if your kernel is enabled for iptables, nat and masquerade and I
recommend u to use that. I could send u the iptables config file which
I use. There is many ways to check if your kernel is compiled with
these optins, but u can check the config file in your kenel source
directory.
Go to that dir and type make xconfig, or just read the file with pico
config.Which kernel version do u use and which processor do u use?

--- Toto Gamez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: > I already did that. I
put my ISPs DNS IP on oth win and rh client but