Hi,
The easy way is to run Oracle under linux.
Then do a database export on windows and a full import
on linux.
Convert your licenses to linux.
If you want to go for another free database, coming from Oracle,
I would suggest you go for postgresql.
Depending on the amount of data/tables/triggers you have, one could use
different ways of converting the database.
If you only have a few users, I suggest you export the users one by one
from oracle, do a strings command on the .dmp file on unix and
edit the resulting output to form a sql script that could be run
through psql to create the stuff under postgresql.
regards, Willem

--
Willem van der Walt
Information Services Directorate