A Newbie Question

I am trying to install 7.3 onto a Deskpro 4000N.   Current setup is:
P233MMX, 192 MB ram,  8.0 GB HD, HP9100i CDRW, onboard 10/100, Slot 3-
10/100 D-link.

CD boots fine, install runs up to the point where it tries to open the
glibc-common rpm and then craps with the following error.

"The file /mnt/source/RedHat/RPMS/glibc-common-2.2.5-35.i386.rpm cannot be
opened. This is due to a missing file, a bad packet or bad media.  Press
<return> to try again."

I have checked the media,  have opened the ISO and have been able to extract
and view the RPM in question, tried 3 different cdrom drives,  I have had
the most success with the HP CDRW.  I have also re-downloaded the ISO from 3
different sites.  All with the same results.

Has anyone else seen this?

Don