On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 10:52, Mike Paup wrote:
> Did you not get enough sleep last night!!

No kidding.  I thought that was a bit harsh too. No need for name
calling and blatent disrepect. After a while
on the list I began to take this sort of stuff in stride. Some people
get overwhelmed by the volume of the list and panic with the let me out
of here type of plea.  They usually get pointed in the right direction
sometimes nicely and sometimes not :)

One of the things that keeps me on this list as opposed to others I have
lurked or participated in over the years is the overall high level of
professionalism that is common here.

my $0.02

Bret