On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 12:18, Jeff Bearer wrote:
> I'm attempting to export a ncpfs (novell) mounted file system. in the
> ncpmount man page is says that mountd and nfsd must be restarted with
> --re-export.  The nfs packages that come with Red Hat, don't have the
> --re-export option.  I've looked in the documentation, SRPM, and at
> nfs.sourceforge.net and have found nothing mentioning --re-export.

It probably requires the old user-space NFS daemon.  Red Hat included it
in the 6 series.  You should be able to get the src.rpm from 6.2 (or
errata, if there was one... check) and 'rpmbuild --rebuild' it.  I used
it for a while on early RHL 7 boxes, when the kernel NFS server sucked
more than it does now.