On 09/06/02, at 10:17 AM, Gordon Messmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>--directory, eh?  That's new to me  ;)

Both that and dirname are new to me.
It amazing what you can find in the docs if you just know where to look... ;-)

Found this today, it's just _too_ good not to pass it on:

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect our customers
Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Brian Valentine,  senior vice president in charge of Microsoft's Windows development
team.
<http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/02/09/05/020905hnmssecure.xml?0906fram>

I've been telling people that for years,
maybe now they'll believe me.

Carl Brown [EMAIL PROTECTED]