On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 06:51:40PM -0500, Euriel Gómez Raga wrote:
> I'm running redhat 7.3 , on a celeron computer, this has 192 Mb ram,
> and has 3 nics, that seems to be working ok with no problems. I have
> installed rp-pppoe-3.5, but it is not working well on my machine.

I ran into the same kind of trouble when I last had a pppoe connection.
I didn't really try to investigate what was going on, since the problem
went away when I uninstalled the binary and then downloaded and
recompiled the latest rp-ppoe.*.src.rpm on my machine.

Don't know if it'll work for you, but it's worth a try anyway...