I know this is not in relation to your problem, but I'm new to IPTABELS
and learning. I have managed to use Firestarter to set up  my initial
rules, then I just modify the firestarter.sh file. However, I read your
iptables file and noticed that there are numbers within brackets like
[224:19779]. What are those numbers for?

Thanks

Joe