Around Mon,Sep 09 2002, at 10:28,  ech0, wrote:
>I went to macromedias site and downloaded the tarbell for flash/shockwaveX or
>whatever its called because I need it for alot of webpages.  Anyways how do I
>install it for Mozilla I read the install directions but I can find mozillas
>plugin directory where i'm supposed to put it at...  I know that Mozilla is
>in /usr/bin though..
>--
fire up mozilla,  under help select 'about plugins'
It should list the plugins for mozilla, and their location. On my system,
I have the plug in put in:
/usr/lib/netscape/plugins
then in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
I do a link to the actual plugin name in netscape.  This way, both
netscape and mozilla will be able to use the plugin. If you don't have
netscape, you could put the plugin directly to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

--
Roger
The following is generated by /usr/games/fortune: