Hmmm...How do I do that?

                      "David R.

                      Fischer"                 To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      <fischerdr@mindsp        cc:

                      ring.com>                Subject:  Re: RH 7.3 & Tight VNC kinda
working
                      Sent by:

                      redhat-list-admin

                      @redhat.com

                      09/12/2002 09:48

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      redhat-list

Make sure VNC is listening on the right interface...

David R. Fischer